Monday, August 16, 2010 - 0 comments

Shove


I'm not the one to admit it's helpless
I have a sense that we will be alright
I wish for peace with electric silence
To keep our hearts beating on our minds
And we will see that we're all connected
When we awake to the tunnel's light

She said show me the world thats inside your head,
Show me the world that you see yourself, you could use Some help
Cause sometimes it comes with a shove, when you fall in love

It can be so bold and so cavalier
To reach out to the fire her souls sending here
It can be like death that blows like a breeze
Making all ones strength go weak at the knees
I hate to feel the shallow ground giving way
Ive never let myself fall this much astray
And feeding on her touch is all one does to survive

The night gets better, but wait, so wonderful
They move together and dance so colorful
And kiss like flowers that breathe with pheromones
Songs get louder, it feels so natural.





0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin